• U. Maran, OpenMolGRID - A UNICORE-based System for Molecular Science and Engineering, The 1st UNICORE Summit at ETSI Headquarters, October 11-12, 2005, Sophia Antipolis, France.
• U. Maran, S. Sild, H. Sulg, Employing Grid technology for the risk assessment - OpenMolGRID. SSCT & ETS Joint Conference "Chemicals, Human & Environment", October 20-23, 2005, Toila, Estonia.
• U. Maran, OpenMolGRID system as working environment for the molecular design and molecular engineering, at Finish-Estonian 2-nd seminar on collaborative work in Grid computing, August 31, 2005, Helsinki, Finland.
• U. Maran, Overview of OpenMolGRID system, at Estonian-Finish 1-st seminar on collaborative work in Grid computing, May 18, 2005, Tallinn, Estonia.
• U. Maran, S. Sild, A. Lomaka, “OpenMolGRID: Using Automated Workflows in GRID Computing Environment”, oral presentation at European Grid Conference (EGC2005), February 14-16, 2005, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
• B. Schuller, M. Romberg, “Application driven Grid developments in the OpenMolGRID project”, oral presentation at European Grid Conference (EGC2005), February 14-16, 2005, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
• S. Sild, A. Lomaka, U. Maran, “OpenMolGRID: QSAR/QSPR Applications in Grid Environment”, oral presentatin at 4th Cracow Grid Workshop 2004 (CGW'04), December 12-15, 2004, Cracow, Poland.
• U. Maran, S. Sild, A. Lomaka, and M.Karelson, “Large Scale Molecular Design and Engineering in Grid “, oral prsentation at The 11th International Workshop on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships in Environmental Sciences (QSAR2004), May 9-13, 2004, Liverpool, England. Abstract
• D. McCourt, ”OpenMolGRID: Molecular Science and Engineering in a Grid Context”, oral presentation at International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and application as part of the 2004 International Multiconference on Computer Science and Computer Engineering, June 21-24, 2004, Las Vegas, USA, 2004.
• OpenMolGRID presentations at the 2nd European Across Grids (AxGrids 2004) Conference, Nicosia, Cyprus, January 28-30, 2004.
• G. Dorman, A. Papp, L. Urge, I. Bágyi, G. Ambrus-Aikelin, F. Darvas, "OpenMolGRID, a GRID based system for solving large-scale drug design problems", oral presentation at the Computational Methods in Toxicology and Pharmacology Integrating Internet Resources (CMTPI-2003), September 17-19, 2003, Thessaloniki, Greece. Abstract
- F. Darvas, A. Papp, I. Bágyi, G. Ambrus-Aikelin, L. Ürge, "OpenMolGRID, a GRID based system for solving large-scale drug design problems" (Abstract), oral presentation.
- D. McCourt, W. Jing, W.Dubitzky, "The OpenMolGRID Data Warehouse, MOLDW" (Abstract), poster presentation.
- M.Romberg, B.Schuller, "Support for Classes of Applications on the Grid" (Abstract), poster presentation.
• M. Romberg gave presentation of the OpenMolGRID project as part of the Grid activities at Forschungszentrum Jülich at the International Supercomputer Conference (ISC 2003) and Exhibition, June 25-27, 2003, Heidelberg, Germany.
• OpenMolGRID project was represented at the 1st Grid Concertation Meeting. Contributions were made to the following Working Groups: Grid Applications & Grid Benefits (by E. Benfenati); Complex Problem Solving Aspects (W. Dubitzky); Data Management (by Á. Papp); Grid Architectures, Middleware, Interoperability, Scheduling & Resource Discovery (by M. Romberg). June 18-19, 2003, Brussels, Belgium.
• W. Dubitzky presented the OpenMolGRID project as part of the COST Action 282 Annual Report at the COST Telecommunication, Information Science and Technology (TIST) Technical Committee (TC) Action Chairs Meeting in Dubrovnik, June 5, 2003.
• F. Darvas and G. Dormán, "Ex Silico ADME/Tox Approaches for Drug Discovery", oral presentation at the conference on New models for faster, more effective ADME, February 18-19, 2003, London, United Kingdom. Abstract